Heavy Duty Electric Winch
Winch is drum winding wire rope or chain ascension or traction weight of small-sized lifting equipment.
Winch can be vertical, horizontal or inclined pulling heavy objects.Divided into manual winch and electric hoist winch.Now is given priority to with electric winch ,Can be used alone, also can be made in lifting, such as road construction and mine machinery components, because of simple operation, large amount of rope and displacement easily and widely used.Mainly used in construction, water conservancy, forestry, mining, port, etc material lift or drag
Product parameter JM model wire rope electric winch for sale
· Setup operations shed, and to ensure that the operator to see commanders and drag and lift objects.Buildings in the process of construction, scaffold and on-site stacking materials, components, etc., should not affect the driver to monitor within the framework of the whole process of operation.Operating tents in dangerous operations area, the top should be accord with the requirement of protective casing.
· Foundation strong.winch should as far as possible away from dangerous operations area, choose the higher ground, soil solid, buried anchor wire rope and winch fastens its seat, the front should be piling, prevention and control of hoist movement and capsized.
· Drum direction.For drum and guide pulley center, the distance from the drum to the first guide pulley, according to the rules is: grooved drum should be more than 15 times of the width of the reel, slotless reel should be more than 20 times, in order to prevent the drum steel wire rope fault fold each other during operation and guide wheel flange and steel wire rope wear.
My dear friends, in order to offer you the best suitable winches, please tell us the below important factors:
1. What kind of material are you handling?
2. What kind of place will you use it?
3. Will you use it for lifting or dragging?
4. What lift/drag speed would you like?
5. Is explosive-proof needed?
6. Rope capacity?
7. Special Power voltage ? (Three phrase 380v/50HZ or other voltage)